- No refunds, returns or exchanges. Under no circumstance will the store issue cash or credit refunds. Please inspect all merchandise carefully.
- Items without tags, without price, or altered tags or prices will not be sold. These items will be reprocessed and restocked for the following day.
- Nothing personal, but we do not accept personal checks. Visa, MC, debit cards, and even cash are gladly accepted.
- Gift Certificates are available for purchase.
- We no longer honor competitor coupons. We apologize for the inconvenience and confusion.
- Fitting Room items will be limited to 6 clothing items per customer per trial. Unwanted items may be hung on the provided rack outside of the fitting room. Your assistance is appreciated.
- Customers are responsible for personal items. Large bags, purses, and backpacks are permitted in the store and may be checked in with the cashier.
- Large volume purchases for resale will not result in reduced pricing. Sunshine Thrift will limit any one purchase to 100 items.
- No loitering, no pictures, no solicitation, no smoking inside our facilities.
- No holding of items. Once an item is selected it must be purchased and taken from the property. Items left behind are the responsibility of the customer.
- Children must remain with a parent.
- Facilities are monitored by internet based security departments; shoplifters will be prosecuted.
- The Company avoids acceptance of recalled items and reviews all products for safety purposes and recalls; however due to the tremendous volume of items we work with daily, we recommend all customers research product safety before purchasing any item, especially children’s items. http://www.cpsc.gov/cpscpub/pubs/thrift/thrftck.html http://www.recalls.gov
- The Company reserves the right to remove any customer from the property it deems necessary for the safe, secure, and professional operation of the retail store. Loud, obscene, or offensive behavior may result in a customer’s dismissal from the store including police involvement and a trespass citation to not return to the property.
- Pets are not allowed in the store. Service Animals are permitted but limited to a dog that is individually trained to do work or perform tasks for an individual with a disability. The task(s) performed by the dog must be directly related to the person’s disability.
Something not covered here? Feel free to ask your Store Manager or CONTACT US with questions, comments, or concerns. Your comments will be reviewed and considered accordingly.